Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Overnight focaccia bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overnight focaccia bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to overnight focaccia bread recipe. You can cook overnight focaccia bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Overnight focaccia bread:
- You need 300 g of bread flour.
- You need 100 g of 00 flour.
- You need 100 g of semolina flour.
- Take 10 g of fresh yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 11 g of salt.
- Get of Olive oil, fresh rosemary and tomatoes to top the focaccia.
Instructions to make Overnight focaccia bread:
- Weigh all the ingredients and combine only the flours. Start by making your lievitino, which is similar to starting your own sourdough. Add the fresh yeast, sugar, 65 g of the water and 50 g of the flour mix to a bowl and let rise. Depending on the temperature this time may vary..
- Add the salt to the remaining flour and mix well. When your lievitino is ready, create a well in the flour bowl, add the water to the little at the time and mix with a wooden spoon, by taking the flour closer the the centre. Half way, add your lievitino and carry on mixing until the flour is well combined. The dough will seem wet, but don't be temped to add any more flour. Cover with cling film, a tea towel and let rise overnight..
- Next day flour a surface and pour the dough onto the flour. Do not knead, but fold the dough on itself and shape in a rectangle. Oil a baking tray and add the dough. Cover and let rise for about an hour or doubled in size, depending on the temperature..
- After the rise, you should have a soft pillow ready to be seasoned. Make the classic holes using your fingers which have been floured, or you can use the handle of a floured wooden spoon. Cover in EVO, start with 3 tbsp, add fresh rosemary and sprinkle of Maldon salt flakes and bake at 190 c for about 30 minutes or golden. If you are adding the tomatoes, half them and add to the focaccia half way through the baking..
If you find this Overnight focaccia bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.