Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jenny's crock pot pork roast recipe. To make jenny's crock pot pork roast you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of Pork Tenderloin.
- Get 12 oz of Carrots (Peeled and cut into 2 to 3 in. pieces).
- Get 32 oz of Gold or New Potatoes (Quartered)(@6-8 Gold Potatoes).
- Prepare 12 oz of Onion.
- You need 5-6 Cups of Water or Broth.
- Use 7 grams of Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 Packet).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- Prepare 1 of medium Bay Leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thyme Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast:
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Set aside..
- Preheat Olive Oil in a non-stick skillet to Medium/High heat..
- Season Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Dried Parsley..
- Brown Pork in skillet. Be sure to brown all sides of the tenderloin..
- Layer the Vegetables in a Large Crock Pot..
- Place Browned Tenderloin on the Vegetables..
- Sprinkle Lipton Onion Soup Mix over the Pork & Vegetables..
- Add Minced Garlic Clove, Thyme, Chicken Bouillon, and Bay Leaf..
- Pour the 5 cups of Water in Crock Pot, and cover..
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or until Pork falls apart and Vegetables are cooked..
- If you desire more of a gravy, you can add a couple Tbsp of flour to the cooking liquid, before adding it in..
If you find this Jenny's Crock Pot Pork Roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.