Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy meat lasagña recipe. You can cook cheesy meat lasagña using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- Take 1 of chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons of Sofrito.
- Provide 1 packages of Chicken Buillon.
- You need 1 packages of Sazon with Culantro and Achiote.
- Provide 2 large of Bay Leaves.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced Pimento Stuffed Green Olives.
- Get 1 box of Lasagña Sheets.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Take 1 lb of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 4 oz of s Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 3 lb of of Ground beef.
- Take 2 clove of minced Garlic.
- Use 4 oz of of Tomato sauce.
- Take 24 oz of of Pasta sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of of Garlic powder.
- You need 3 tsp of of Adobo Goya.
- Take 3 tsp of of dried Basil.
- Provide 3 tsp of of Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- I recommend using an aluminum disposable baking tray for this recipe, but if not, you can cover your baking dish with aluminum foil for easy clean-up :-).
- In a large pot, on medium to high heat, add the ground meat. If it's 100% lean add a little EVOO so it won't stick. Add adobo, chicken buillion, sazon and salt and pepper to taste. With a wooden spoon mix well and cook until meat is browned. Drain excess oil..
- To drained meat, add minced garlic, chopped onion, sofrito, olives and tomato sauce. Mix well and cook until onions are translucent. Then, add Pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder and bay leaves. Add more salt and pepper if needed. Simmer meat sauce for 35 minutes and preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In salted, boiling water cook Lasagña sheets for about 10-12 minutes. Rinse them under cold water quickly to prevent them from sticking together. Once meat sauce is ready, start layering your Lasagña..
- Start building your lasagña. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of the meat sauce to the bottom of your baking dish. Layer with 3-4 pasta sheets, add 1/2 the cream cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the meat sauce and sprinkle with a couple dashes of parmesan cheese. Make another layer of pasta sheets, add the other 1/2 of the cream cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add another layer of pasta sheets, the last of the meat sauce and the last of the mozzarella cheese, topping it off with the remaining parmesan cheese. Cook in oven for about 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown..
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting it up. Serve and enjoy! :-).
If you find this Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.