Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lachha paratha with dal makhani recipe. To cook lachha paratha with dal makhani you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani:
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour (aata.
- Get 11/2 cup of all purpose flour ( maida.
- Get of Warm water for kneading.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 cup of warm milk.
Instructions to make Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani:
- (For Dough)In a large mixing bowl take both the flour, salt, sugar crumble well with hands..
- Add milk and start to knead add water knead soft and smooth dough cover for 30minutes..
- (For paraatha) Take a large sized ball dough roll and flatten it..
- Dust with some wheat flour roll it into a thin circle as of chapati..
- Grease the chapati with oil and sprinkle wheat flour cover it, Now create pleats by folding with help of fingers..
- "Like swiss roll".
- Secure the end by pressing gently and start rolling to a thin circle..
- Take the paraatha on Tawa, after a minute flip off and cook..
- Once the golden Brown appearing on both sides grease with oil or ghee flip and Roast both sides..
- Serve hot with dal makhani..
If you find this Lachha Paratha with Dal Makhani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.