Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shakshouka (Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shakshouka (Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shakshouka (eggs in spicy tomato sauce) recipe. To cook shakshouka (eggs in spicy tomato sauce) you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shakshouka (Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce):
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Canned Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Provide of Parsley.
- Take 1 of Medium Sized Onion.
- You need 4 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 2 of cloves, 1 Star Anise (Optional).
Instructions to make Shakshouka (Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce):
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté chopped onion until translucent. Add finely diced bell pepper and garlic. Once fragrant, add canned and chopped tomatoes and sauté for 3-4 min on high heat. Turn down the heat to medium and simmer..
- Next for the dry ingredients, add paprika, chilli flakes, cumin powder, and tomato purée into the simmering tomatoes. Throw in the cloves and star anise for an added spice blast! Cover and let the tomato sauce thicken..
- After a couple of minutes, gently create craters and crack in 4 eggs without breaking the yolk. Place pan in the oven for 6-10min or until eggs and cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley and voila, shakshouka is now ready to be consumed with your choice of bread!.
If you find this Shakshouka (Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.