Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma recipe. You can have rajma using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma:
- Provide 1 cup of over night soaked rajma/ kidney beans.
- Get 5-6 of onion chopped long and fried.
- Provide 5-6 of tomato paste.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of adarak/ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhaniya( coriander) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of kastoori methi.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Get 3 tsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Rajma:
- Boil rajma with some salt and take 4-5 wistles or till soft. Fry the onion till golden brown.
- In a grinder add garlic, green chillies, adarak and a little water. Make paste. Add oil to the kadhai and add the paste..
- Add the fried onion to the grinder and make paste. Add to the kadhai. Mix it really well. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste and cook till oil separates..
- Add in the masalas. Mix and cook really well.
- Add in the boiled rajma and mash some with back of the spoon. Mix well.
- Add some water if required. Add fresh coriander. And its ready..
If you find this Rajma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.