Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fodmap friendly fried rice recipe. To cook easy fodmap friendly fried rice you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice:
- Get of Basmati rice.
- Prepare to taste of Light olive oil or other oil.
- Get of Chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped green beans.
- Take of Chopped peppers.
- Get of Other vegetables: broccoli, sweetcorn, courgettes etc.
- Get of Mixed chillies.
- Take of Gluten-free soy sauce.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- Get of Boiling water.
Steps to make Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice:
- Wash the basmati rice thoroughly until water runs clean.
- In a large frying pan with cover or pot, gently the carrots and green beans in olive oil for 5 mins then add the other soft vegetables and fry for a further 2 mins.
- Once the rice and vegetables are fried, add a generous amount if soy sauce to taste and then cover with boiling water. Simmer until cooked..
- 5 mins before the end, season with pepper, herbs and whatever you like. I like to add cooked prawns or chicken at this stage. Cook for a further 10 mins and then serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.