Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli recipe. To make baked naan with cheese, egg & chilli you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli:
- Provide 1 of garlic and corriander naan,.
- Get 30 g of grated cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat),.
- You need 1 of medium egg,.
- Use 1 of green chilli, seeds removed, sliced finely,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli:
- Preheat your oven to 200. Take the naan bread and scatter over 2/3rds of the cheese leaving a small gap in the centre..
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the naan bread. Scatter over the remaining cheese and green chillies. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the white of the egg has cooked and set. Remove from the oven and scatter over a few red chilli flakes..
- Cut into chunky strips, break the yolk so it oozes out and enjoy! :).
If you find this Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.