Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stuffed oats dosa recipe. You can cook chicken stuffed oats dosa using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa:
- Provide of Dosa – (Makes 5-6 dosas).
- Use 1 cup of oats, dry roasted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole moong dal (green gram lentil).
- You need 1/4 cup of whole urad dal (black gram lentil).
- Use 1 tbsp. of chana dal.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of fenugreek seeds.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get of Chicken Stuffing -.
- Use 1 cup of chicken, boiled & shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic, grated.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp. of sambar powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry the dosa.
- Provide 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- Use of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Instructions to make Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa:
- Soak the lentils and fenugreek seeds in sufficient water overnight. Grind with required quantity of water into a smooth paste. Mix with the oats, salt and some water into a batter. Keep aside for an hour. Add some more water if needed..
- For the stuffing – Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion, ginger-garlic, green chilies and curry leaves. Saute till light brown..
- Add the boiled chicken add all the dry spices. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Switch off the flame. Add the coriander leaves and lime juice. Toss well and keep aside..
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush with some oil. Pour a ladleful of the dosa batter and spread it into a circle. Drizzle some oil around the edges..
- Cook on a low flame till one side is done, before flipping it over to cook the other side. Transfer to a plate. Make similar dosas with the remaining batter..
- To assemble – Take one dosa and spread some of the chicken stuffing in the centre, lengthwise. Roll it and slice into half. Serve with sambar and coconut chutney..
- Roll it and slice into half..
- Serve with sambar and coconut chutney..
If you find this Chicken Stuffed Oats Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.