Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. You can cook malai kofta using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai kofta:
- Provide For of gravy-.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Use 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of whole red chillies.
- Provide 1 of small piece cinnamon.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1 of green cardamom.
- Get 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- You need 4 of long.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 8-10 of cashaw.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cumin seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 3/4 tsp of finely chop ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crush fengureek Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Get For of kofta-.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Use 3/4 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 8-10 of cashew.
- Get 3 of boil potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
Instructions to make Malai kofta:
- Take a pan heat the 1tsp oil and butter then add bay leaf cinnamon black pepper long red chilli cumin onions and soute now put ginger garlic and green chillies..
- After that add turmeric powder red chilli powder salt garam masala Cashew and tomatoes then add 2 cup of water covered untill the tomatoes mashy then cool the gravy and grind with some water in a mixture jar(remove bay leaf black and green cardamom)..
- Take a pan heat the 1tsp oil add grind curry then add cream honey and fengureek Powder..
- Now take a bowl add boil potatoes paneer garam masala ginger green chillies and salt and make a dough now make kofta put cashew nuts in the centre of potato mixture make all the koftas by same process..
- After making koftas we will fry the koftas now serve and garnish with panner cream and cashew nuts.
If you find this Malai kofta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.