Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caribbean Jerk Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caribbean Jerk Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caribbean jerk chicken recipe. You can have caribbean jerk chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caribbean Jerk Chicken:
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- Provide 4 of Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Dried Thyme.
- Use 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Ginger.
- Take 8 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 1/4 Tablespoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of All Spice Powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of White Pepper.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- You need of Chillies (preferably scotch bonnet) as desired.
- You need Splash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide Splash of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken Thighs/Wings/Legs.
Steps to make Caribbean Jerk Chicken:
- Add all of the Ingredients (apart from the chicken) into a blender and blend until it creates a pourable paste consistency..
- Wash your chicken in water and lemon or water and vinegar. Dab it dry with a paper towel and place into 1-2 freezer bags..
- Pour the marinade into the freezer bags and remove as much air as possible before sealing it. Make sure that all of the chicken is coated with the marinade then place into your fridge for a minimum of 1 hour or store in your freezer for future use..
- Preheat your oven to 150°C and prepare an oven safe dish..
- Place your chicken in your oven dish in a single layer and cook in the oven for 1 hr 30 minutes or until cooked throughout. Make sure to turn your chicken half way through cooking..
- Enjoy with sides of your choice. You can adjust the sweetness of the jerk marinade by adding more/less sugar and honey. You can adjust the spice by adding more/less chillies..
If you find this Caribbean Jerk Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.