Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Biryani stew and rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biryani stew and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biryani stew and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biryani stew and rice recipe. You can have biryani stew and rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Biryani stew and rice:
- Take of Biryani stew.
- You need 1 of kilo meat.
- Get 5 of potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed ginger.
- Use 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 of capsicum (hoho).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander leaves (dhania).
- Get 5 of ripe tomatoes.
- You need 5 of onions.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 cup of mala (fermented milk).
- You need 1 of slightly ripe pawpaw.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 11/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Use Pinch of orange or egg yellow food colour.
- Provide of Rice.
- Prepare 1 of kilo pishori rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of egg yellow or orange food colour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Take 10 glasses of water.
Instructions to make Biryani stew and rice:
- For stew: cut the onions and deep fry them till golden brown and set them aside. Peel potatoes and cut them into halves and sprinkle some salt and the food colour on the potatoes and deep fry them until half cooked and set them aside..
- In your cooking pot put the washed meat and add in all the other ingredients except the potatoes and onions. Let them boil until meat is tender and add the potatoes and onions and let it boil until potatoes are cooked and water has drained out leaving a thick sweet soup and remove from fire..
- For rice: wash the rice and leave some little water in it..
- Put the 10 glasses of water to boil and drain the rice and add it in the water to boil. When water is almost drained add the oil and then add the food colour in some sections..
- Serve the rice with the stew and enjoy your meal.
If you find this Biryani stew and rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.