Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Bread Omelette Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bread Omelette Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bread omelette sandwich recipe. To cook stuffed bread omelette sandwich you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bread Omelette Sandwich:
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Take 6 of brown bread slices.
- Take 3 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole cumin.
- Take 2-3 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of maida.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bread Omelette Sandwich:
- Boil the potatoes in a cooker for 2-3 whistles. Switch off the flame peel the skin of potatoes and mash it with salt..
- Take a pan add two tsp of oil and heat it. Add cumin seed. When it sparkle add chopped onion. After two minutes of frying add mashed potatoes saute it. Add green chutney and mix well. Now cool the mixture..
- In a pan heat butter fry the bread pieces. Spread the potato mixture on bread and make a sandwich..
- In a bowl beat two eggs with salt, maida, garlic paste beat it. In a pan heat one tsp of oil. Pour the egg mixture in the pan. Put the potato sandwich on it. Fry in slow flame. Now cover the sandwich with omelette. Fry the other side also. Now turn out from the pan. Repeat the process. Cut the sandwich in traingle shape. Serve with sauce..
If you find this Stuffed Bread Omelette Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.