Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter & hazelnut choc muffins recipe. To cook peanut butter & hazelnut choc muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Muffins:
- You need 210 g of plain flour.
- Use 150 g of caster sugar.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get 2 of tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 75 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get 75 ml of full fat milk.
- Take 1 of medium sized egg.
- Provide 3 tbsps of peanut butter.
- Use 2 tbsps of hazelnut chocolate spread + 1 tsp veg oil to slacken (optional).
Instructions to make Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Muffins:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place 12 muffin cases in a 12 hole muffin tin..
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Measure the oil & milk into a jug together and stir into the flour mixture. Stir to just combine, no need to overdo it. Add the egg and, again, just stir it in to combine. Stir in the peanut butter. Drizzle the hazelnut chocolate over the top of the mixture and then, with a knife, “cut” the chocolate through the mixture, effectively creating swirls throughout..
- Add two good teaspoons of mixture into each muffin case..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer from the muffin tin to a wire rack to cool immediately..
If you find this Peanut Butter & Hazelnut Choc Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.