Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg aloo paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg aloo paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg aloo paratha recipe. You can cook veg aloo paratha using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg aloo paratha:
- You need 2 of boil and mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely chopped carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- Use 2 of finely choppedgreen chilli.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Take of to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of cummin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 3 tsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Use 3 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Ghee or butter for paratha.
- Provide of For dough.
- Get 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide of to taste Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Use as needed of Water need to dough.
Instructions to make Veg aloo paratha:
- First take a pan and heat the oil then add mustard seeds cummin seeds fennel seeds asofodia and coriander seeds after that add onions and green chilli and soute for 2 minutes then add carrot capsicum peas and cabbage after 2 minutes add tomato turmeric powder salt garam masala red chilli powder and dry mango Powder and cook until tomato becomes Messi.
- Now add potatoes and panner and mix well now add dry fenugreek and coriander leaves.
- Now take a bowl add wheat flour salt and oil and rub it now need a dough with the help of water and apply the little bit of oil and rest for 10 -15 minutes.
- Now take a one portion of douhg and roll it now keep the stuffing in the center of the roti and fold it and gently roll it now heat the twa and roast the paratha of both side and apply ghee or butter and serve with curd.
- Tip: you can use your fevrouite veggies.
If you find this Veg aloo paratha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.