Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow-cooked Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow-cooked Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-cooked Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooked bread recipe. You can have slow-cooked bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow-cooked Bread:
- Take of yeast.
- You need of warm water.
- Take of margarine.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of salt.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- Take of Chia seeds.
Instructions to make Slow-cooked Bread:
- In a medium sized bowl, pour the warm water and spread the yeast atop the water. Leave untampered for 5 minutes to proof the yeast. It'll be ready if it foams a little and the yeast completely dissolves.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave and stir in the milk and sugar. Pour this mixture into the proofed yeast and stir.
- Add half of the flour and stir with a wooden spoon to roughly mix before adding the rest of the flour.
- Flour a working surface and knead the dough until you can lightly poke into it and it will visibly bounce back.
- Line your slow cooker pot with baking paper and place the dough on it. Lightly press chia seeds on top of the dough. Close the pot and set your slow cooker to it's highest heat.
- Bake for 1½ to 2 hours. Cook time is really dependent on your slow cooker so give it more time if not cooked by the stipulated time.
- Lift your bread out of the slow cooker when done and cool it on a wire rack. If it's not crusty enough for you, feel free to give it a few more minutes in your conventional oven (just for the hard crust). Mine browned alright in the slow cooker and I loved the fragile soft top.
If you find this Slow-cooked Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.