Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Chocolate x Cocoa Spiral Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate x Cocoa Spiral Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate x cocoa spiral bread recipe. You can have white chocolate x cocoa spiral bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Chocolate x Cocoa Spiral Bread:
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 4 grams of Salt.
- Use 30 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 40 grams of Unsalted Margarine (or unsalted butter).
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 10 ml of Milk.
- Use of Fillings & Toppings:.
- You need 35 grams of White chocolate chips.
- Get 1 dash of less than a tablespoon Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 of Kabocha squash seeds.
Steps to make White Chocolate x Cocoa Spiral Bread:
- Put the bread ingredients into the bread maker. Leave it up to the machine until the first proofing on the dough course..
- Roll the dough out to about a 30x20cm rectangle. Sprinkle with cocoa powder through a tea strainer, and scatter with chocolate chips. Leave one long edge free, in order to seal up the dough..
- Roll it up and tightly close the seam. Place the roll seam-side down, cover with a slightly damp cloth, and let rest for 5 minutes..
- Cut into ten 3cm thick slices like you are cutting a rolled cake. Line them up in the cake pan as shown in the photo..
- Proof for the second time,until the dough sticks together and gets bigger. Sprinkle with kabocha squash seeds..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes, cover with aluminum foil to keep from burning, and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- This is what it looks like cut..
If you find this White Chocolate x Cocoa Spiral Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.