Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Avovado black bean salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avovado black bean salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avovado black bean salad recipe. You can have avovado black bean salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Avovado black bean salad:
- Use 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 2 cups of corn.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 9 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Get 6 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- You need 2 of avocados, chopped.
Instructions to make Avovado black bean salad:
- Mix all ingredients together except for the avovados. Chill in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or overnight..
- Right before serving, add the avocados and mix gently so you don't end up with avocado mash in the salad you want them as cubes. You could decorate with more chopped coriander.
If you find this Avovado black bean salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.