Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white cheddar scalloped potatoes recipe. To make white cheddar scalloped potatoes you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes:
- Get of large russet potatoes (peeled and sliced medium thin).
- Get of White onion sliced.
- Get of white cheddar cheese condensed soup (see my recipe from scratch or use the can if you wish).
- Provide of white cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Use of garlic pepper blend.
Steps to make White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 380°.
- In a medium-sized deep casserole dish (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray), layer the bottom with sliced potatoes..
- Spoon 1/3 of the cheddar soup onto the potato layer..
- Place 1/3 of the sliced onions..
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the shredded white cheddar..
- Sprinkle 1 tbs of the garlic pepper blend..
- Repeat 2 more times except the white cheddar on the last layer..
- Pour the heavy cream over the top and let it run down into the dish. Then spread the remainder of the white cheddar on top..
- Bake covered for 50 mins then remove cover and bake an additional 10-15 mins until top is browned..
If you find this White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.