Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. You can cook fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- Take of Steak.
- You need 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Get of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Mint, to garnish.
- Provide of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Provide 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season.
- Use 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Take of Kicker Shrimp.
- Use 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Instructions to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
If you find this Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.