Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad recipe. You can have easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Provide 1 box of tri- color pasta.
- Get 1 of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Half of a can of peas.
- Provide 1/8 of of minced red onions.
- Take Half of a can of carrots.
- You need 2 of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- Provide A few of black or green olives.
- Take of Black pepper (to taste).
- You need of Oregano (sprinkle).
- Get of evoo.
- Use of Vinegar (white).
Steps to make Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl…mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..
If you find this Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.