Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slowly roasted pork steak sandwich recipe. You can have slowly roasted pork steak sandwich using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich:
- Get of For the meat:.
- Get 4 of pork shoulder steaks.
- Provide 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- Take of For the marinade:.
- Use 25 g of tomato purée.
- Get 50 g of yellow mustard.
- Take 25 g of barbecue sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of red paprika powder.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 25 g of tomato purée.
- Get 100 g of ketchup.
- Use 25 g of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 of chilli pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 25 ml of white vinaigrette.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Assembling:.
- Prepare 4 of multi-seeded bread rolls.
- Take 8 slices of cheddar.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Use 100 g of pickled gherkins.
Instructions to make Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich:
- Massage the oil, mixed with the salt & pepper into the meat and searing both sides on high heat..
- Blend all the ingredients of the marinade massaging into the pork shoulders. The place the meat into a baking pan, that we fill up half way with plain water. Cover the meat with aluminium foil and put into a 165C° preheated oven for about 2-3 hour or till the steaks are tender..
- For the sauce, we sweat the finely chopped onion, then add the garlic and the rest of the ingredients cooking for 5-8 minutes. If necessary adjust the flavours. Finally add some juice of the roasted meat, and using a hand blender to soft blend the sauce..
- Cut the bread-rolls into half, and place them onto rack in a baking tray. Put a slice of cheddar cheese on to the bottom halves. Then comes the meat, and then the slice of red onion & couple of slice pickled gherkins. Finish with anothe slices of cheese on top of the onion & gherkin. Place the top halves of the rolls next to the other..
- Turn on the grill function if the oven, and push the sandwiches into the oven till, cheese melted and the top halves are toasted..
- Spoon some sauce onto the toasted top halves, then place over the melted cheese bottom part, and we are ready..
If you find this Slowly Roasted Pork Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.