Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe. To cook mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies:
- Use 400 grams of elbow pasta.
- You need 2 cup of milk in room temperature.
- Get Half of cup frozen green peas.
- Prepare Half of cup frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of red or orange bell pepper.
- Provide 225 grams of smoked beef.
- Prepare 200 grams of quick melt tasty cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 250 gram of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1 Tea spoon of italian herb seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Steps to make Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies:
- Cut smoked beef and bell pepper to small squares. Grill them in oven until smoked beef crispy but not burn. About 10 minutes each..
- Meanwhile Cook corn kernels with little water in seprate pot until they are soft. Bring water and salt to boil for cooking pasta in other pot. Mix milk, cheddar cheese, black pepper and herb seasoning in a bowl. Keep aside..
- When the smoked beef and bell pepper cooked through, boil and drain the pasta according to package instructions. In the last 5 minutes of boiling pasta add green peas to cook along pasta.Drain and mix with corn and smoked beed mixture. Now add milk and cheddar cheese and mix well..
- In a big oven proof casserole dish, assemble every thing. First grease with olive oil. Add all the mix in step 3..
- Top it with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven(200 degree celcious) for about 30 minutes or until mozzarella melted and become golden. Serve it with chili sauce and tamato ketchup on side..
If you find this Mac and cheese with smoked beef and veggies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.