Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe. You can cook marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven:
- You need 500 g of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of medium-sized dry onion cut into slices.
- Provide 5-6 of small white mushrooms.
- Take 2 of full tbsp low fat yogurt.
- Use 1 of level tsp paprika.
- Get 1 of level tsp curry powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
Instructions to make Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven:
- Place the yogurt, the paprika and the curry powder in a bowl. Mix well and add the chicken breast cubes..
- Cover the chicken well with the yogurt mixture and place in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Cut the onion and the red pepper into small slices so you can pass them on the wooden skewer with the chicken..
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and start making the souvlaki. Pass alternately one chicken cube, onion, pepper and place a white mushroom in the middle..
- Continue until you fill the skewer..
- Place the souvlaki in a pyrex baking tray and cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes..
If you find this Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.