Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe. To cook vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Provide 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 big Red onion, finely diced.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 of green capsicum & 1 red capsicum, diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili (Smoky Southwestern) seasoning flakes powder.
- Get of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 cans of Chili Red Beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of whole peeled Tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 2 of tps + 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- You need 4 cups of Corn Chips of Cheese flavour (or whatever flavour).
- Provide 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of pot Sour Cream Cheese.
- Take of POTATO WEDGES:.
- Take 6 of pink Potatoes,skin on cut into large wedges.
- You need 1 of very large rectangular Pyrex Ovenproof dish, put 3 tbs oil:.
- Prepare of Coat with the potatoes wedges with oil,then to coat with mixture.
- Get of sea salt,garlic powder,onion powder, paprika,thyme. Bake in oven.
- Take of SALSA GUACAMOLE:.
- Take 2-3 of Avocados, crushed the flesh with fork.
- Use 2 of large firm Tomatoes from my garden, deseeded & diced.
- Use 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of finely with the stalk included (substitute with fresh Parsley).
- Provide 2 tbs of lemon juice &zest, or 2 kaffir lime juice.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos, minced or.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of Sriracha hot chili sauce (sold in the Asian store).
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Put the baking dish with the Potatoes Wedges in the lower rack and bake for 20' or so.Turn half way. When the potatoes are cooked has golden brown. Take the dish out. Cover with foil and set aside. In a large non stick wok put Rice Bran oil, sauteed half of the red onion, garlic then add the capsicum and a little of olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes until softened..
- Stir fry in the Tomatoes tin breaking the tomatoes up with the wooden of spoon. Add 1 Red onion, ground coriander and cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed black pepper, 2 tsp sugar, oregano, the 2 cans Red Beans and mix them all together with the wooden spoon. Lower the stove's temp and slow cook for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly..
- On a lined baking tray spread the Corn chips and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden & crisp, dont forget to keep on watching or they burn quickly. Remove..
- In a medium glass bowl make the Salsa Guacamole by lightly stirring together the remaining 1/2 red onion, avocados pulp, fresh tomatoes, red capsicum, coriander leaves or parsley,1 tsp sugar, lemon, lime &lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, minced Jalapeno pepper or 1 tbs Scriracha Hot Chili Sauce and mix all together. Season to taste..
- To serve: on a big individual plate spread the Corn chips first, put the Red bean mixture over top, then pour over a big spoonful of the salsa Guacamole and 1 tbs Cream cheese..
- To serve also with the homemade baked Potato wedges. 🤗 Cheers, a happy faces have already shown to my kid who are waiting, sitting around the table 😍❣.
If you find this Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.