Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy asian chicken rendang recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy asian chicken rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy asian chicken rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy asian chicken rendang recipe. You can have spicy asian chicken rendang using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy asian chicken rendang:
- Provide 2 of whole chicken (cut into 12pieces each chicken).
- Take 5 piece of onions.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of thumbs size ginger.
- Prepare 2 of thumbs size blue ginger or galangal).
- You need 1 of thumb size yellow ginger.
- Provide 2 stalk of lemongrass (choped to blend).
- You need 2 tbsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2 stalk of lemongrass.
- Take 5 of lime leaves (kaffir leaves).
- You need 2 of tumeric leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (or lesser).
- Use 1 of salt.
- Provide 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 3 packages of roasted coconut paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Spicy asian chicken rendang:
- Blend all the ingredients below to make the spices paste (rempah).
- Heat 1/2 cup of Oil to saute all the blended ingredients and chili paste until it sufficiently cooked, allowing the oil to separate and float about the other ingredients, forming two distinct layers. That is when one knows that the rempah is almost ready, as it darkens considerably and begins to glisten..
- Mix chicken with the rempah paste. Continue to cook until the chicken skin begins to brown slightly..
- Coconut milk is then added, and together with it the kaffir lime leaves, tumeric leaves, lemongrass. Crushing or ripping the leaves help to release the aroma from the leaves. Everything is stirred thoroughly before being allowed to simmer, without the lid so as to allow the sauce to darken as well as thicken..
- Add coconut paste and stir well to incorporate into rendang gravy. Taste and adjust with salt, sugar, tamarind sauce accordingly.Continue to heat for another 10-20 min until low heat until the chicken is nicely tender and the gravy is thick and reduced..
If you find this Spicy asian chicken rendang recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.