Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jam-doughnut mini muffins recipe. To cook jam-doughnut mini muffins you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins:
- Use 125 ml of milk.
- Use 75 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 200 g of self-rising flour.
- Provide 100 g of caster sugar.
- Provide of seedless raspberry jam.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Provide of granulated sugar, for dipping.
Instructions to make Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins:
- In a jug, beat together with a fork the milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4..
- In a bowl mix together the flour and sugar. Butter 12 to 15 mini muffin tins, I also put a strip of baking parchment inside to make removing cooked muffins easier..
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix in gently, don't over mix. I then transferred the batter back into the jug as it's easier to fill..
- Half fill the prepared tins with the muffin mixture. Add a small drop of jam to the centre of each muffin, don't use too much..
- Pour in more batter to just below the top of the muffin dips, covering the jam. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until puffed up and golden. Test they are cooked by pressing the top with a finger, don't pierce the muffin like you usually would..
- Melt the butter in a small pan and put the sugar in a bowl. Cool the muffins for 5 minutes in the tin, then while still warm remove gently, dip in melted butter then sugar..
- Eat warm or when cooled, great with a cup of coffee..
- Photo of the jammy centre..
If you find this Jam-Doughnut Mini Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.