Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can have rajma curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma Curry:
- You need half kg of rajma (Red lobia) or kidney beans.
- Provide 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of medium chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 ts of g.g paste.
- Get 3-4 ts of oil.
- Get of salt to taste.
- Get 1 ts of red kashmiri mirch.
- Get half ts of haldi powder.
- You need half ts of coriander powder.
- Use half ts of mixed herbs powder.
- Use 3-4 of chopoed green chillies.
- Take few leaves of coriander.
- Get 2 liter of of water.
Steps to make Rajma Curry:
- Wash and soaked rajma for an hour.
- Boil rajma in the boiled water,.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and and cook until it gets brown.
- Now add g.g paste and cook.
- Add tomatoes and cook until it gets soft.
- Now add all spices and bonify the masala.
- Now add boiled rajma and cook.
- Add water for gravy, cook on high flame for the first boil.
- Then cook on low to medium flame, until gravy gets thickens.
- Turn off the flame, add chillies and coriander leaves and served with boiled rice or chapati.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.