Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) recipe. You can have babi kecap (indonesian braised pork belly in a sweet soy sauce) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- Use 1 kg of pork rasher (pork belly).
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of Pepper, salt, sugar.
- Take 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 5 Tablespoons of kecap manis.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce.
Steps to make Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce):
- Heat up the wok to medium heat and add the pork. Do not use any oil as the pork contains lots of fat already and by stirring the pork in the wok it will release the oil. Cook for about 5 minutes until brown..
- Add the garlic into the pan, continue stir until the garlic is fragrant then add the ginger..
- Add all the sauces and seasoning to taste, adjusting if required..
- Turn the heat to low, pour in the water and add the boiled egg..
- Cook for about 50-60 minutes or until the meat is tender. It is important to stir once every 5 minutes, so that the sauce does not burn at the bottom of the wok..
If you find this Babi Kecap (Indonesian Braised Pork Belly in a Sweet Soy Sauce) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.