Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best MUTTON KORMA #GA 4 # WEEK 26 (korma) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MUTTON KORMA #GA 4 # WEEK 26 (korma) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton korma #ga 4 # week 26 (korma) recipe. You can have mutton korma #ga 4 # week 26 (korma) using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make MUTTON KORMA #GA 4 # WEEK 26 (korma):
- Use 350 gm of mutton with bone.
- Get 4 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Use 8 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 2 of " ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 6 of green chillies paste.
- Use 1 of small onion for garnishing.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera whole.
- Prepare 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Use 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of fennal seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of corriender seed.
- Use 3 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 of clove.
- Get 3 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cashew nuts.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Salt as required.
Steps to make MUTTON KORMA #GA 4 # WEEK 26 (korma):
- Wash the mutton in normal water. Marinated with curd. Add dry chilli powder..
- Now paste green chillies, garlic and ginger n chopped onions. Heat the pan add ghee to the pan n fry the onions until it become brown. Now add mariniate mutton n fry it. After 5 mins add the paste of green chillies, ginger n garlic..
- Roast this dry masalas n cool it. Then griend it n mix with the mutton.cover with a lid,wait for 25 mins. Cook in a slow fire..
- Now add cashew nuts chopped n lemon juice. Now off the flame..
- Now is the time for plating.Adding chopped tomatoes and onions. With a piece of lemon..
If you find this MUTTON KORMA #GA 4 # WEEK 26 (korma) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.