Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy many food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese kawaii kusa-mochi recipe. To cook japanese kawaii kusa-mochi you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi:
- Use of Green Mochi.
- You need 30 g of rice fine flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 g of dried mugwort or green tea powder.
- Provide 50 ml of water.
- You need of White Mochi.
- Use 30 g of rice powder +1 tbs sugar +50ml water.
- Take of Pink Mochi.
- Take 15 g of rice powder +1/2 tbs sugar +berry powder or red food color.
- Get of Inside.
- Get 3 tbs of red bean sweet paste Anko or your favorite nuts or dried fruits.
Steps to make Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi:
- Ingredients: mix dried ingredients and water well..
- Microwave for 40~50 sec 600w. 30sec for pink Mochi..
- Wrap with film and knead well until the surface is smooth..
- Spread with rolling pin like these shapes. Make small round Anko paste. Cut the mochi dough in half and stick the white and green Mochi together as shown in the photo..
- Place Anko paste and fold the Mochi dough, then cut Mochi with cookie cutter..
- Cut the pink mochi dough into a flower shape and place it on the mochi. It is easy to do with a little potato starch..
- Push the center of flower with toothpick and brush Mochi to clean starch powder..
- Enjoy 🌸🇯🇵💖.
- This is mugwort I took from my friends back yard. You can use fresh mugwort by boiling and chopping finely..
If you find this Japanese Kawaii Kusa-Mochi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.