Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef salsa with tortillas to dip recipe. You can have beef salsa with tortillas to dip using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 100 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies diced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 can of chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 of Jar of Salsa.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomatoe puree.
- Take 1 of Grated leicester cheese or Mozzella.
- Use 2 of Packets of Tortillas.
Steps to make Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip:
- Fry beef in oil, add chopped onion, and Garlic.fry until onion has softened. Then add Paprika, green Chillies , can of tomatoes stir mixture. Transfer to croc pot then add beef stock, stir and add the jar or can of Salsa mix stir . Bring to boil and simmer stirring occasionally. Simmer for 40 mins then add Tomato puree to thicken. Pour into a large bowl and arrange tortillas around the outside of the bowl standing up around the edge of the bowl. Sprinkle Cheese of your choice around the middle to melt..
If you find this Beef Salsa with Tortillas to dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.