Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach recipe. To cook potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach:
- Prepare 4 pack of potato slims or farls.
- You need 2-4 of eggs (British Lion Stamped).
- Provide 100 g of pack of smoked salmon.
- You need 100 g of fresh spinach.
- Use of Butter and olive oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach:
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan with a dash of olive oil to prevent the butter burning. Cook potato farls until golden brown. Put cooked farls on a plate to one side..
- In the same pan cook the spinach until wilted. Use more butter if preferred. Put cooked a plate to one side..
- In the same pan fry eggs allowing 1 or 2 per person. Add more butter and olive oil if required. Cook sunny side up and ensure cooked thoroughly..
- Serve with potato farls bottom, spinach topped with smoked salmon and lastly the egg or eggs. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
If you find this Potato farls with eggs, smoked salmon and spinach recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.