Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs recipe. You can cook sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs:
- Provide 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 of large head of green cabbage chopped.
- Take 1 pound of hotdogs, I used beef use your favorite.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 46 ounce of sterilized jar with lid.
Steps to make Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs:
- Heat oil in a large pan when hot add chopped cabbage. Let it warm through..
- Add sugar and salt. Pour the vinegar atop the cabbage. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Slice the hotdogs and add to the cabbage. You don't add any water to this recipe the cabbage makes its own juices. Stir the hotdogs in the cabbage and its juices, simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally..
- In a sterilized jar add the cabbage and hotdogs. I use old pickle jars a lot. Let sit in the refrigerator after it cools to the touch. Let sit overnight or up to 6 months. If sealed you can probably go about a year or however long you keep your can goods for. If it didn't seal use within a week refrigerated..
If you find this Sweet and sour cabbage with hotdogs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.