Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chapati with green grams(ndengu) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati with green grams(ndengu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati with green grams(ndengu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati with green grams(ndengu) recipe. To cook chapati with green grams(ndengu) you need 10 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chapati with green grams(ndengu):
- Provide 1 kg of all purpose baking floor.
- Use 1/2 of of Solid and liquid cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of green grams.
- Get 1 of grated carrots.
- Prepare 2 of large clean and peeled tomatoes.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 of Cupsicum.
Steps to make Chapati with green grams(ndengu):
- Boil 1 liter of water.make sure it's boiling hot.
- Take kitchen basin and pour 3/4 of the homebaking flour.add a spoonful of salt..
- Now add the hot water and start kneading it slowly while adding the hot water.
- Keep on kneading the dough until there's no more floor being seen.the dough must not be sticking to the fingers nor be hard.just soft.add the 2 spoonfull solid cooking oil.
- Keep on kneading till the oil mixes well into the dough..
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel for 15 minutes.
- Uncover it and spread the dough in a clean surface.put them in small in balls and then spread using spinning pin and put 1/2 spoonful of oil in each ball.roll them into balls again.
- Cover the balls with kitchen towel again for 10 minutes.
- Start spreading the balls them into a good chapati size.
- Heat the pan in a medium heat..
- Add 1/2 spoonful of liquid oil then put one chapati at a time.
- When one side has turn brown turn the chapati the other side and add 1/2 spoonful of liduid oil.make sure they turn brown.
- Keep on doing the same to the other ones till all of them are cooked.
- In a separate pan boil the washed green grams till they are soft.
- In a separate pan heat 2 spoonful of cooking oil.add the cut onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add capsicum,grated garlic and carots and mix well.
- Add the cut tomatoes and let it simmer till they softens.
- Add the boiled green grams and salt to taste.
- Add 1/2 a cup of water and let it boil for 3 minutes.stir and let it mix.
- Serve while hot.
If you find this Chapati with green grams(ndengu) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.