Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mexican-style sweet potato salad with honey mustard dressing, gluten, dairy, egg, soy & nut-free recipe. To cook vickys mexican-style sweet potato salad with honey mustard dressing, gluten, dairy, egg, soy & nut-free you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free:
- Prepare 600 g of sweet potatoes (3 medium).
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 400 g of can black beans, drained.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions / scallions, sliced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, deseeded and diced.
- You need 200 g of sweetcorn.
- Take 1 handful of fresh coriander / cilantro leaves, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of maple syrup / agave nectar / honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon / lime juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get to taste of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Spread the potatoes evenly over the baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 – 45 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning once halfway through.
- Meanwhile add the black beans, onion, bell pepper, sweetcorn and coriander to a large bowl, toss and set aside.
- Mix the honey, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, cayenne and salt & pepper to taste and set aside.
- Add the cooked sweet potatoes to the beans and vegetables, pour over the dressing and toss gently.
- Serve warm or cold. Keeps well in a lidded container for a few days.
If you find this Vickys Mexican-Style Sweet Potato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.