Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe. You can have mushroom peas and corn biryani using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom peas and corn biryani:
- You need 1 packet of mushroom.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- Take 1 cup of corn.
- Use 3 of onions.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 3 tsp of biryani masala.
- Provide 1 cup of kotmir leaves.
- Use Little of pudina.
- Provide 3 tsp of yogurt.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- Take 2 cup of rice.
- Get As required of Kesar milk.
Instructions to make Mushroom peas and corn biryani:
- Put onions, green chillies, jeera and garam masala in little oil and ghee.
- Add tomatoes to the above mixture.
- Add green peas.
- Add corn and put all the masala and water.
- Add mushrooms and capsicum to this.
- Cook the above and add kotmir leaves and pudina.
- In another pan make onion barista…fry onions till dark brown and put on tissue paper.
- In a pot boil rice with all spices and biryani masala.
- Drain the rice when half cooked.
- Grease the vessel with ghee and put gravy first, then rice, then put fried onions, kotmir leaves and pudina leaves, kesar milk and repeat the process for 3 layers..now put the biryani on medium flame for 10 mins.
- Now our biryani is ready..garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Mushroom peas and corn biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.