Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy tomato “tuna” rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy tomato “tuna” rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tomato “tuna” rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato “tuna” rice recipe. You can have spicy tomato “tuna” rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy tomato “tuna” rice:
- Get 400 g of can plum tomatoes.
- Use Dash of hot sauce (or fresh chilli).
- Use 15 g of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 40 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 120 g of cooked short grain rice.
- Provide 1 portion of tofu tuna (or 2 cans of actual tuna) (see recipe).
- Provide 2 of spring onions.
- Get Handful of spinach.
Instructions to make Spicy tomato “tuna” rice:
- Add the tomatoes and hot sauce to a large pan. Mash the tomatoes using a potato masher until you reach a consistent texture. Heat over a low-medium flame for 20m until it has reduced significantly..
- Peel and crush the garlic and grate the ginger. Add to the tomatoes (now off the heat) with the soy sauce, maple syrup and 2 tbsp olive oil. Use a stick blender to combine all the ingredients into a smooth sauce..
- Spoon a third of the sauce into a hot wok with 2 tbsp oil and stir fry for a minute or two until it thickens up. Stir in the cooked rice and cook for a further 5-10 mins..
- Stir in the remainder of the sauce, the tofu tuna substitute, spring onion and spinach leaves. Serve immediately..
If you find this Spicy tomato “tuna” rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.