Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Kofta with chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Kofta with chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable kofta with chapati recipe. To make vegetable kofta with chapati you only need 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Kofta with chapati:
- Take of Ingredients for kofta balls.
- Take 3 of potato big (boil & mash).
- Use 1 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Take Half of capsicum chopped.
- Take 2 of fresh red chilli chopped.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 2 of hari mirchay chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of adrak chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use of Oil for fry.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garvy.
- Provide 1 cup of fried onion.
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hara dahnia chopped.
- Get 2 of hari mirchay chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of kofta masala.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Vegetable Kofta with chapati:
- Ingredients for kofta..
- Boil potatoes ma hari mirchay, adrak, onion ⬇.
- Red chilli powder, salt, carrot ⬇.
- Capsicum, red chilli, cabbage, hara dahnia ⬇.
- Or maidah daal kar tamam cheezo ko mix kar lay..
- Mix potato batter kay medium size kay balls bana lay..
- Medium flame on kar kay pan ma oil daal kar garam kar lay, phir garam oil ma koftay daal kar light golden kar kay nikal lay. (Oil thanda hu ga tu koftay toot jaya gaay).
- Koftay ready hia..
- Ingredients for garvy..
- Blinder ma dahi or freid onion daal kar blind kar lay..
- Pan ma oil daal kar blind Kia huwa mixer ⬇.
- Kofta masala, hari mirchay, namak ⬇.
- Or hara dahnia daal kar oil upar a nay tak masalay ko bhonay..
- Jab oil upar a jaya tu fry koftay daal kar pan ko handel se pakar kar mix kary. (Or flame off kar daay).
- Vegetable koftay ready hia hara dahnia se garnish kar kay chapati kay sath serve karay…
- Yummmy 😋😋😋😋.
If you find this Vegetable Kofta with chapati recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.