Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana nut bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana nut bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana nut bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To make banana nut bread you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana nut bread:
- Provide 2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Use 2 cups of mashed bananas.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 cups of nuts walnuts finely chopped.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
Steps to make Banana nut bread:
- Preheat oven to 300 and bake bread for 90 minutes. Lightly grease and flour two 8 x 4 bread pans.*Side note: I have changed the sugar amount from the recipe. It called for 3 cups. I thought it was too sweet. So I changed it to 2 cups. Also I have changed the sugar up by adding one cup regular sugar and one brown cup before. It tastes good that way too. Make the bread however you decide to..
- In large bowl cream together butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in the mashed bananas and sour cream..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and walnuts. You can pick a different nut or dont use them or add chocolate chips..
- Bake for 90 minutes until a tooth can be inserted and comes out clean..
- Remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack. Eat at room temp, still a little hot or cold. The banana flavor tastes stronger the next day or two..
If you find this Banana nut bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.