Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooker miso beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker miso beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker miso beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker miso beef recipe. To cook slow cooker miso beef you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker miso beef:
- Use 1 lb of stewing beef.
- Use Bunch of spring onions.
- Take Packet of miso soup paste or a stock vube.
- Prepare Teaspoon of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger. I use lazy ginger!.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of water.
- You need Tablespoon of tomatoes purée.
- Get Tablespoon of bbq sauce.
- Take of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Slow cooker miso beef:
- Turn on slow cooker to high..
- Add meat..
- Stir in ginger. Spices. Purée and bbq sauce..
- Add miso paste to the water. I use warm..
- Chop the spring onion. Add half to the meat mixture. Keep rest for serving..
- Mix the miso mixture into meat mix. Give good stir..
- Cook for at least 4 hours..
- If you wish turn cooker down and cook all day..
- Serve with noodles chopped coriander and the rest of spring onion and a few crushed peanuts on top.
If you find this Slow cooker miso beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.