Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nan's chinese casserole recipe. You can have nan's chinese casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nan's Chinese Casserole:
- You need 500 g of Cooked Mince (Beef of Quorn will do!).
- You need 300 g of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare of Chopped Celery.
- You need of Mixed Herbs.
- Use 1 Tin of Condensed Mushroom Soup.
- Provide 1 of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 packets of Ready Salted Crisps.
- Use of Plain Noodles.
- Use 2 tablespoons of single cream.
Steps to make Nan's Chinese Casserole:
- Heat oven to 175c.
- Mix the condensed mushroom soup, single cream, chopped onion and add 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the and mix the cooked mince, frozen peas and celery in a casserole dish and pour over the sauce made in 2. Throw in some Beansprouts if you have some!.
- Break up the packets of salted crisps into finely broken peices and spread out evenly over dish.
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes until bubbling and the crisps are browned.
- Place cooked noodles on the plates to serve and a big portion of the casserole on top and enjoy!! :).
- Note! For fussy kids like i used to be feel free to swap the peas with a can of beans. Not sure why, but it worked 👌 👌 🔥.
If you find this Nan's Chinese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.