Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soya chunk seekh kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunk seekh kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunk seekh kebab recipe. To make soya chunk seekh kebab you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya chunk seekh kebab:
- Use 100 gms of soya chunk.
- You need 2 inches of Ginger (cut into 2 piecess).
- Provide 8-10 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Dry red chillies soak in hot water for about 3-5 minutes.
- Use handful of coriander leaves.
- Use handful of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- Get 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden fried onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 1 for smoky taste of Burn charcoal.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Soya chunk seekh kebab:
- Add soya chunk in to hot water cove and keep aside until soften..
- Rinse them twice with cold water squeeze and remove excess water from soya chunk..
- Dry roast the gram flour on low flame till it turn aromatic..
- Put all above ingredients in a mixi jar accept oil, gram flour and cornflour. Coursly grin the mixture must resemble a dough..
- Heat oil in a deep pan (you can grill them in the oven or griller)..
- Mix gram flour well in kebab mixture.gressed your palm with lil oil make kebab and skewer them..
- Remove kebaba slowly from skewer and put direct in hot oil for frying. Frying them on low flame till it gets turned golden all the side..
- Remove out kebaba from oil on kitchen tissue to remove excess oil..
- Take a plate place all fried kebabs put a burn charcoal in center pour 1 tsp oil over the charcoal and cover immediately for 2-3 minutes for smoke flavore..
- Serve hot with hummus,curd and mint chutney, onion rings and lemon wedges..
If you find this Soya chunk seekh kebab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.