Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Sweet Bean Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Sweet Bean Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese sweet bean cake recipe. To make japanese sweet bean cake you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Sweet Bean Cake:
- Prepare 60 g of Edamame bean (frozen).
- You need 60 g of soy beans (steamed).
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Azuki red beans (steamed).
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Japanese Sweet Bean Cake:
- Ingredients: you can use any kind of 2 color beans..
- Remove skin of beans. Blend soy bean, 2 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon egg yolk. Blend Edamame bean 2 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon egg yolk.
- Whip 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon sugar..
- Mix blended beans mixture with egg white whip..
- Put Edamame mixture..
- Put Azuki beans and soy beans mixture..
- Cover the lid with cotton cloth and steam with high flame for 20 minutes..
- Cut into your favorite shape..
- Enjoy with green tea 🇯🇵❣️.
If you find this Japanese Sweet Bean Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.