Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Power balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Power balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to power balls recipe. To cook power balls you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Power balls:
- Take 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 8 spoons of oats (this may vary).
- You need 1 spoon of peanut butter.
- Get 1 spoon of 🍯 honey.
- Use 3 spoons of ground walnuts.
- Take 3 spoons of ground almonds.
- Take Handful of dried fruits.
Steps to make Power balls:
- Add two ripe bananas to a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add oats and mix it all well. I like to add oats straightaway to allow the oats to soak the moisture from the bananas.
- Chop dried fruit into small pieces and add it to the mixture. I like to use dates and prunes, but cranberries or raisins would be great too!.
- It's time to add ground almonds and walnuts.
- I usually add just one spoon of honey, but you can make it as sweet as you like. Maple syrup is an option too.
- Add the peanut butter 🥜.
- Mix it all well, and add more oats if it's too sticky.
- Form little balls and pop them in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Enjoy, enjoy!.
If you find this Power balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.