Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Wholemeal seeded bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wholemeal seeded bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal seeded bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal seeded bread recipe. To make wholemeal seeded bread you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wholemeal seeded bread:
- Get 500 g of wholemeal bread flour.
- Take of Mixed seeds.
- Get 7 g of sachet fast action yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of clear honey.
- Get 300 ml of warm water.
- You need of Butter (for greasing).
Steps to make Wholemeal seeded bread:
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, and some seeds into a large bowl..
- Mix in the warm water, oil and the honey and mix to make a soft dough,.
- Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface and rest for 5 minutes.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes, after kneading, grease a 2 lb bread tin with the butter and place the dough into it and shape to the tin..
- Cover with cling film (loosely) or even a clean t- towel will do and place in a warm area to let the dough rise (should take about an hour to rise).
- Pre heat the oven at 200c, uncover the dough, place the rest of the seeds all over the top, pressing in to grip, and place in the oven and bake for 30 -,35 minutes or until golden brown.
- After baking, tip onto a cooling rack and leave for 15 minutes.
If you find this Wholemeal seeded bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.