Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy curry recipe. You can have spicy curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Curry:
- Provide 1 lb of whole chicken wings.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of spicy curry powder( i used hot jamaican style curry powder).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Get 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Curry:
- Chop chicken wings into piece (i.e. drumstick, wing and tip). Once chicken is chopped season to liking. (i use complete seasoning and seasoning salt to season my wings and I also cut the chicken pieces smaller).
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook til onions are translucent..
- Add curry powder. Brown curry powder for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add water. Mix well.
- Add seasoned chicken to the pot. Coat chicken well in curry mixture. Once coated let chicken simmer for 5 minutes, to allow chicken to release its natural water. If curry sauce is too thick add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add carrots and potatoes to the pot and mix in. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are done. Serve spicy curry with white rice and desired side order.
If you find this Spicy Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.