Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mandys fajita chicken and rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys fajita chicken and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys fajita chicken and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys fajita chicken and rice recipe. To cook mandys fajita chicken and rice you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mandys fajita chicken and rice:
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Get 500 ml of water.
- Provide 5 large of chicken breast.
- You need 2 envelope of fajita seasoning mix.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Mandys fajita chicken and rice:
- Put rice and water into a rice cooker and turn it on and let it do its thing.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips or chunks (Ur preference).
- Add oil into frying pan and heat slightly, put in cut chicken and cook until there is no pinkness in the chicken.
- Add 1 envelope of fajita seasoning (I prefer the hot variety) to the pan and coat the chicken well.
- Once rice is cooked put it into a large mixing bowl and pour in the chicken, mix well and finally add the second envelope of seasoning and ensure all the rice is coated..
- Can be served hot or cold.
If you find this Mandys fajita chicken and rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.