Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Holly Taters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Holly Taters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holly Taters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holly taters recipe. You can have holly taters using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Holly Taters:
- Take 1/2 cup of Self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (powder form).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Rotisserie chicken spice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crisco.
- Get 4 of Washed, Medium sized russet potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise and then quarter each half lengthwise.
Steps to make Holly Taters:
- Combine all dry ingredients in a gallon zip lock bag and mix well.
- Put sliced potatoes in bag and shake vigorously to coat. Continue to shake periodically while stove is heating..
- Line 2 9×13 pans with aluminum foil and divide the crisco between the 2 pans..
- Turn oven on to 400° and place lined pans with crisco in the oven. The crisco will melt and come to temp with the oven which will add a nice crunch later!.
- Once the oven is ready pull the pans out and line the bottom with potatoes wedges and bake for 20 min..
- After 20 min, turn potato wedges over and bake for another 20 min. If the crisco has disappeared drop a few chunks between potatoes so the other side will be crispy..
If you find this Holly Taters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.