Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges recipe. To make falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges:
- Use of Falafel.
- Use 2 tins of chickpeas.
- Provide Cup of frozen peas.
- You need of Large handful of spinach.
- You need 1 of large tbsp of tahini paste.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Take of Roast veg.
- Get 2 of peppers.
- Get 2 of courgettes.
- Provide 2 of red onions.
- Provide of Sweet potato wedges.
- You need 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges:
- Prep your ingredients. You’ll also need a baking sheet, food processor and a large mixing bowl 👍.
- Turn oven on to 180°C (fan).
- Wash sweet potato skins and cut into wedges.
- Coat the wedges in olive oil and some salt & pepper. Then lay out on a baking tray. Cook for 30 mins (turning after halfway)..
- For the roast veg, cut the peppers in half. Then scoop out of the seeds. cut each half into quarters..
- For the courgettes, cut off the tops and bottoms. Then cut down the middle and cut into chunks..
- Cut the bottom and top off the onion and peel off the outer layer. Then cut into wedges..
- Put all the roast veg into a bowl. Add some olive oil and salt & pepper, then coat the veg. Now add all the veg to a baking sheet and put in the oven for 20 minutes turning halfway..
- Drain the chickpeas. And then add then to the food blender..
- For the falafel, blitz the chickpeas, peas and spinach with the tahini paste. Making sure everything is combined well. (Smooth or chunky as you prefer)..
- Form golf ball size patties with the mix.
- Cook the falafels for 30 mins.
If you find this Falafel with roast veg & sweet potato wedges recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.